Using the techniques learned on stage, Winning Wit founder Geoff Woliner has conducted hundreds of workshops for associations, volunteer organizations and corporate groups across the United States.
Our “Hey, Good Crowd!” workshop is based on a simple premise – humor is the best way to tell the story of you.
The learning objectives of this workshop are:
– Improving morale and communication through the application of humor
– Turning your personal story into a stand-up routine that captivates your colleagues
– Crafting original jokes to bring out a more dynamic you
– Conquering stage fright to present confidence to co-workers and clients
– Using body language, tone and inflection to communicate like a pro
“Geoff came in to give a presentation to my company about finding humor in the workplace. He taught us the foundations of good jokes and how we can weave them into our daily lives to forge better relationships with our clients, and create an overall happier workplace. Geoff had the whole group in stitches! He used great examples and personal stories. He gave us the chance to share our material and was supportive and encouraging regardless of how corny we were. The group loved Geoff, and I am still receiving positive feedback! This was certainly a presentation our team will not forget. “
Lauren Kalina, Social Tables
We’ve conducted recent workshops for:
Contact us today to learn about bringing this cutting-edge workshop to your group!